Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Red Bra Challenge

INTRO:
I've been fat in the last 10 years. I've always wanted to get fit but fail to do so again and again. To Make sure I won't fail this time, I pronounce to the whole world my intention to get back in shape.

THE PROMISE:
This was written in my Facebook status:

I PROMISE to do ANYTHING to LOSE WEIGHT. IF by end of 31 OCTOBER 2010, I still haven't reach 70 KG or below, I'm gonna run from ORCHARD MRT to DHOBY GHAUT MRT, Bare-chested and wearing a BRA.

Christian Immanuel
7 October 2009


FYI:
For those of you who don't know Singapore, Orchard to Dhoby Ghaut is on the stretch of Orchard Road with about 1.5 Km in between. It's a very crowded place especially on weekends.

WHY:
I decided enough is enough. No more dilly dallying. It's time for me to get back in shape. Get a new life, a great, fulfilling and healthier life.
I also want to prove that determination alone can help people to reach what they want. I also want to help people to become healthier using their own willpower.

Date of Decision:
Sunday, 31st October 2010, 10AM. Witnessed by 2 or more unrelated person. Weighing will be done with a digital scale that's agreed by at least 5 persons. If the weight is more than 70Kg, the run starts!
For the purpose of weighing, I'll be wearing a light short and shirt of negligible weight.

SPONSORS and VOLUNTEERS:
Photo: Wilson
Bra: Rosdiana Lee

Weighing scale confirmation: Leonny, Still need 5 volunteers
Witnesses: Irene Weng, Still need 1 Volunteer

Anybody want to join the challenge?

5 comments:

  1. Ok Leonny. You're in!
    PS: do you have a digital scale? I planned to have one digital and one mechanical scale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me... Put me in as a volunteer too.

    =D and as a devil's advocate off course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you expecting to see me in a red bra... don't put that hope so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need any volunteer to cheer you up at Orchard Rd? I can be your cheerleader ;) JIA YO Bro!!!

    ReplyDelete